types of caviar
- Attilus Beluga Caviar from the Huso Huso sturgeon is renowned for its excellent egg quality and taste. The eggs are light to dark grey in colour and have a fine creamy taste.
- The Baerii caviar comes from the commonly known Siberian sturgeon. This species is originally from the Caspian Sea and its known for having a creamy texture and refined brown hue.
- Ossetra (also Oscietra, Osetra, or Asetra) caviar is one of the most prized and expensive types of caviar (eclipsed in price only by Beluga caviar).
- Sevruga caviar comes from the Acipenser stellatus sturgeon. After disappearing from the wild, it is now one of the rarest farmed caviars.
- Sterlet Caviar is considered to be one of the real black sturgeon caviars that can be purchased at a reasonable price.